About a Standard Home Cleaning
- Our standard cleaning procedures include everything from Crown moulding to baseboards.
- We supply our own cleaning supplies and equipment.
- You can customize our services to your needs.
- Pets and children are no problem and no extra cost.
- We choose cleaning products to suit your needs. Our standard products are Green Seal certified, EPEA-assessed cleaners that clean and sanitize. We also offer traditional products by your request.
- We use microfiber cloths and mops to reduce waste in the environment. The microfiber cloths are color-coded for specific room use and purpose.
- We also offer disinfection services by your request with appropriate cleaners and disinfectants. Disinfecting generally adds a little more time onto the job.
About our FREE cleanings for CLEANING FOR A REASON or FUND A CLEANING patients
- Each cleaning is approximately 2 to 2.5 hours. This often is not enough time to clean an entire house, so we ask you to choose what rooms are most important for us to get to.
- We have two appointment start times Monday through Thursday. The morning appointments start between 8:30 and 9:00, and afternoon appointments start between 12:30 and 1:00. We do our best to work with your available time, so feel free to ask if you need a different time. We will do our best to accommodate you. We apologize that Fridays are always booked and not available.
- We ask that Cleaning for a Reason clients schedule at least one appointment each month for 4 months. You may schedule it more often if you would like.
- We ask that appointments be set at least a week in advance.
- Because we know some days can be more difficult than others for patients, we do not mind if you need to cancel. Just cancel as soon as possible.
- Because we do these cleanings for absolutely no compensation, we will NOT clean around items of high or irreplaceable value.